1 Day Mahout Training Course at Dante Elephant Camp, Introduction to DANTE Elephant & our elephants, study a basic course elephant mahout, ride elephant (bare back) through the jungle, bathing your elephant and muddy spa. Enjoy swimming in a nature pool
Welcome to Eagle track zip line our zip line adventure is perfectly located under an hour outside of Chiang mai city center. Situated between three hill tribe villages, up in a hillside with paddy fields and the Mae ram river flowing below, we are open three packages zip line canopy adventure in a cooperative agreement with the local Hmong and Karen communities.
Drive up to visit Wat Phra That Doi Suthep one of great service by our team to Wat Phra That Doi Suthep is the most landmark and sacred temple of Chiang Mai.. It sits on the top of Doi Suthep mountain and surrounded by many tourist attractions.
Here is your great opportunity to see the only one in Thailand “Chiang Mai Night safari” which is one of the world’s most modern natural tourist attraction. Chiang Mai Night Safari is located on south side of Chiang Mai City about 12 kilometers from Chiang Mai City. There are 131 hectares land space .
Highlights & Features
- Ride elephant (bare back) through the jungle, bathing your elephant
- Eagle Track Zip lines provided 3 different perspectives, through rain forest, waterfall and cultivate area.
- Doi Suthep Temple is the most sacred temple in Chiang Mai
- Chiang Mai Nigh Safari and see many wildlife Animal.
- The park combines the beauty of nature with human imagination to create a unique experience that is sure to please all ages. The sole purpose of our team of professional service providers is to ensure the happiness and satisfaction of our guests.
- Pick up : 08.00-08.45 a.m.
- Visit a local market & buy some bananas for the elephants.
- Introduction to DANTE Elephant & our elephants.
- Study a basic course elephant mahout.
- Lunch, tea & coffee.
- Ride elephant (bare back) through the jungle.
- Bathing your elephant and muddy spa.
- Enjoy swimming in a nature pool.
- Planting grass for the elephants.
- Transportation, mahout uniform
- Admission fee
- Lunch and some drinking water
- Accident insurance
Eagle Track Zip line Chiang Mai
- 35 Platforms
- 16 Ziplines
- 3 Abseiling (15, 20, 40 meters)
- 2 Sky Bridges
- 1 Bamboo bridge
- 1 Hill tirbe ladder
- 1 Kung Fu walk
- 1 Monkey bridge
- 1 Spiral staircase
- 1 Zig-zag walk way
- 1 Climbing net
- 1 Flying Skateboard
- 1 Monkey ladder
- 1 Tackle spider web
- 1 Timber balancing beams
- 1 Zodiac bridge
- 1 Wooden walkway
1. Meal buffet
2. Nature trail and waterfall
3. City round-trip transfer
4. First aid insurance
5. Free t-shirt
6. Free tea & coffee and drinking water
Doi Suthep Temple & Mhong Hilltribe – Chiang Mai Night Safari
- Pick up from your hotel in Chiang Mai 08.00-08.30 am.
- Drive 45 minutes up the mountain
- Visit Doi Suthep Temple
- Visit Mhong Hilltribe Village
- Return to your hotel in Chiang Mai
- Air conditioned transport
- Licensed English Speaking tour guide
- Entrance fee and pick up and drop off at your hotel/Guest house
Clothing: Polite clothes such as trousers or a long skirt should be worn for the visit to Doi Suthep temple.
Chiang Mai Night Safari
- Pick up from your hotel in Chiang Mai 18:00-18.30 pm
- Drive to Chiang Mai Night Safari
- Take an entertaining and informative night ride on our night safari tram On the ride you will be able to feed wild creatures like giraffes that come from the Savanna of Africa. Choose a tram ride from 2 zones: The South Zone and the North Zone.
- Musical Fountain & Water Screen
- Return to your hotel in Chiang Mai
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel in the city center
- Night Safari Ticket entry with Night Safari Tram.
- Air conditioned car/mini bus