A center of treks into the mountainous northern areas, home of hill tribes, Chiang Mai offer unique opportunities for the adventurous. Lush hill and virgin forests are scenic backdrops that will make your trekking by foot. The most popular trails are in Doi Inthanon National Area.
Pick up at your hotel/guest house By truck. We will drive to the local market for buy fresh supplies then continue to drive to the Karen Village and After Lunch we will walk to Shan village then return to Chiang Mai about 5 pm.
- Pick up from your hotel in the city center between 07.00-07.30 am.
- We will drive to the local market for buy fresh supplies then continue to drive to the Karen Village
- Start to walking through the jungle along the farmland and impressive mountainous area to the Karen village where you can have a feeling of their culture.
- Next we will walk to the waterfall camp where we will have a lunch and then relax and swim here..
- Return to your hotel in Chiang Mai about 05.00 pm.
- Pick-up and drop-off from Chiang Mai Hotels in the city center by pick up truck
- All entrance fee and Insurance
- English Speaking Tour Guide
What to Bring: Towel, Swimming Suite, Sun Cream, Sandals, Sport Shoes, Insect Spray