Featured on Doi Inthanon which is known as the highest mountain in Thailand. It is located in Mae Chaem District, Chiang Mai Province. If you are looking for a car with a very careful Driver to take your friend or family for a day trip there, please submit the inquiry form below and then our experienced staff will work for you..
Highlights & Features
- Wat Prahtat Sri Chom Thong
- Wachiratharn Waterfall
- Siratharn Waterfall
- The Royal Project research station
- Naphamethinidon and Naphaphonphumisiri Chedis
- Angkha Nature Trail
- Hill tribe market
- Visit Karen hill tribe village
- Pick up and drop off in Chiang Mai City..
- Experienced Driver
- All Entrance Fee
- Depart from Chiang Mai at 08.30 Am.
- Return to Chiang Mai at 17.30 pm.