Featured on Wat Phra That Doi Suthep Temple Tour in the evening is the most sacred temple in Chiang Mai and surrounding attractions ” Wat Phra That Doi Suthep” is a Theravada Buddhist temple in Chiang Mai Province, Thailand. The temple is often referred to as “Doi Suthep” although this is actually the name of the mountain it is located on. The temple is located 15 kilometres (9.3 mi) from the city of Chiang Mai and is a sacred site to many Thai people. From the temple, impressive views of Chiang Mai can be seen and it remains a popular destination for tourists.
Highlights & Features
- Stunning Viewpoint of Chiang Mai City
- Monk Chanting
- Wat Phra That Doi Suthep the landmark of Chiang Mai
- Licensed English Tour Guide
- Private transport by air con-minibus/car
- All entrance fees
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel
- Pick up from your hotel in Chiang Mai at 16.30 pm.
- Visit Doi Suthep Temple in the evening
- Return to Chiang Mai about 19.30-20.00 pm.
Interestings / Valuable Properties !