Depart from Chiang Mai and drive to the Northernmost province of Thailand, Chiang Rai along the nice scenic road (186 kms), and Visit Mae Kha Chan hot spring, Then visit White Temple. Wat Rong Khun is unique from other temples as it is white in color. Visit Baan Dam (Black House) in Chiang Rai. This is the house of National artist Thawan Duchanee and is a huge teak hall and several other teak buildings filled with art, Mae Sai Thai/Burma border town, Visit Golden Triangle, the land of three countries meet (Thailand, Myanmar &Laos) Day 2, Doi Mae Salong is in the northernmost region of Thailand, in a very scenic and mountainous area, Doi Mae Salong is a primarily Chinese community that offers a variety of activities. Visitors can take in tea tastings at Tea Plantation. The scenery here is wonderful , Then Visit Karen Longneck Hill tribe, Big-eared Village and Akha hill tribe village, Thaton Temple and Chiang Dao Cave.
Highlights & Features
- Wat Rong Khun is unique from other temples as it is white in color. Combine the white with glass mosaics and this Temple sparkles! The construction of the White Temple is Khun Chalemchai’s master work, which he refers to as an offering to Lord Buddha and his beloved country.
- Baan Dam (Black House) in Chiang Rai. This is the house of National artist Thawan Duchanee and is a huge teak hall and several other teak buildings filled with art, the Black House just exploring this incredibly aesthetically beautiful place that has so many pieces of old and new that is so intriguing. This is a house about death and dark it is in complete contrast to the white temp
- Doi Mae Salong, This small town is unlike any other you are likely to see in Thailand. The scenery here is wonderful.
- Licensed English speaking tour guide
- Transfer by air-conditioned mini bus/car
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel
- Admission fee for all mentioned visits
- Lunch 2 days
- Optional or Other services than mentioned
- Personal expenses
Chiang Mai to Chiang Rai
- Pick up from your hotel at 07.30 am.
- Visit Mae Kha Chan Hot spring
- Visit White Temple, Wat Rong Khun
- Visit Black House
- Have Lunch on the way
- Visit Mae Sai Thai/Burma border town
- Visit Golden Triangle, the land of three countries meet (Thailand, Myanmar &Laos)
- Option: Take a long tail boat along Mae Khong River to visit Laos blanks
- We will take you to your hotel in Chiang Rai
- Check in at your hotel and your own leisure
Chiang Rai -Doi Mae Salong-Thaton-Chiang Dao
- 08.30 am. pick up at your hotel
- Visit Doi Mae Salong
- Tea Plantation
- Visit Karen Longneck Hill tribe, Big-eared Village and Akha hill tribe village
- Have Lunch on the way
- Thaton Temple
- Visit Chiang Dao Cave
- Return to your hotel in Chiang Mai