Depart from Chiang Mai and drive to the Northernmost province of Thailand, Chiang Rai along the nice scenic road (186 kms), Then see the incredible ‘White Temple’ in Chiang Rai (Wat Rong Koon), Visit Baan Dam (Black House), visit the Golden Triangle-meeting point of Thailand, Laos and Myanmar.
Highlights & Features
- Wat Rong Khun is absolutely amazing – so many details to study. Most beautiful temples built in this century.
- Baan Dam (Black House) in Chiang Rai. This is the house of National artist Thawan Duchanee and is a huge teak hall and several other teak buildings filled with art, the Black House just exploring this incredibly aesthetically beautiful place that has so many pieces of old and new that is so intriguing. This is a house about death and dark it is in complete contrast to the white temp
- The Golden Triangle-meeting point of Thailand, Laos and Myanmar.
- Licensed English speaking tour guide
- Private transport by air con minibus/car
- All listed activities
- All entrance fees
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel
- Option – Boat trip on Mekong (300-500 Baht/person)
- Option – Karen Long Neck option (500 Baht/person
- Pick up from Chiang Mai hotel 07.30 am.
- Wat Rong Khun (White temple)
- Baan Dam (Black House) in Chiang Rai
- Visit Golden Triangle
- Boat trip on Mekong (option trip to Laos)
- Have lunch
- Karen Long Neck (option)
- Return to your hotel in Chiang Mai