- Doi Inthanon, the summit is becoming one of the most popular tourist attractions with cool weather at the 2,000-2,565 meter-altitude.
- Visit the highest mountain in Thailand. On the way up we will visit the modern chedis which are decorated with interesting tiled murals. Phra Mahathat Nophamethanidol and Phra Mahathat Nophol Bhumisiri, pagodas built by the Royal Air Force for HM the King in his 5th Anniversary in B.E.2530 (A.D.1987)
- Next visit Mhong Market and then Wachiratharn, the 80 meter-high waterfall of Mae Klang River. The charms of this particular waterfall are the frequent rainbows from the light reflecting on the water spumes at the right angle. And visit Siritarn Waterfall.
- Be part of Elephant camp and help us support the local community preserve Elephants, Wildlife and the local environment. Our rescue center is situated on the banks of the Maeklang River, the source of which is Doi Inthanon , Thailand’s highest mountain just a few kilometers from the center . The aim of our project is to provide medical care and a natural environment for rescued elephants and raise support for the protection for other endangered species here in Thailand.
- The Half Day Program is designed for those who wish to provide support but have limited time.
What is included:
- Licensed English Tour Guide
- Air-conditioned Sedan car or SUV car or Mini Bus (Depend on group size)
- All entrance fees
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel
- Travel Insurance
- Drinking water
- Elephant’s food
Thing to bring:
- Sun cream
- Insect Repellent
- Hat and Sunglasses
- Personal Medication
- Clothing : Casual with jacket / jumper recommended for cool season.
- Towel, Swimming Suite, Camera
What is not included:
- Other expense not mentioned in the program
- Pick up from your hotel at 07.00 am.
- Visit the highest mountain in Thailand
- Visit Two beautiful pagodas Phra Mahathat Nophamethanidol and Phra Mahathat Nophol Bhumisiri
- Visit Mhong Market
- Have lunch on the way
- Next visit Wachiratharn, the 80 meter-high waterfall of Mae Klang River and Siritarn Waterfall
- On the way we will stop at Elephant camp and Interaction with elephants, feed and bathe them in the Maeklang and get involved in our community program with activities such as mud spa and bathe the elephant.
- Return to your hotel in Chiang Mai about 18.00 pm.