Visit the highest mountain in Thailand. On the way up we will visit the modern chedis which are decorated with interesting tiled murals. Phra Mahathat Nophamethanidol and Phra Mahathat Nophol Bhumisiri, pagodas built by the Royal Air Force for HM the King in his 5th Anniversary in B.E.2530 (A.D.1987). Then visit the Royal Project Research Station.
Next stop at Mhong market and then Wachiratharn, the 80 meter-high waterfall of Mae Klang River. The charms of this particular water.
The park is ruggedly mountainous and Doi Inthanon, is the highest peak which stands at 2,565 meters above the sea level.
What is included:
- Licensed English speaking tour guide
- Private transport by air con minibus/car
- National Park entrance fee
- All listed activities
- All entrance fees
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel
- Pick up from your hotel in Chiang Mai at 8:30am
- Visit Wat Prathat Sri Chom Thong
- Visit the highest mountain in Thailand
- Visit Two beautiful pagodas Phra Mahathat Nophamethanidol and Phra Mahathat Nophol Bhumisiri, pagodas was built by the Royal Air Force to honor the 60th birthday of the King in 1987 at the highest peaks in Thailand at 8,000 feet above the sea level surrounded by Rhododendron.
- Visit the Royal Project Research Station.
- Have lunch on the way
- Stop at Mhong Market
- Next visit Wachiratharn Waterfall
- Return to your hotel in Chiang Mai