Wat Phra That Doi Suthep
This is Chiang Mai’s most important and most visible landmark. According to legend, holy relics discovered during the reign of King Kuena (1355-1385) were places in howdah on the back of a white elephant, which carried then to
Wat Phrathat Doi Suthep, then if dropped dead due to fatigue from the 16 century and was expanded or restore several times later.
A flight of 306 steps, bordered by a NAGA balustrade, lead up from the parking area to the temple, which has beautiful decorated buildings and a Lanna – style chedi covered with engraved gold plates, flanked by four ornamental umbrellas.
Wat Palad Temple
Wat Palad (or Wat Pha Lat) is a temple in Chiang Mai that is tucked away in the heart of the jungle. In fact, it’s one of the most peaceful and enchanting places I’ve ever been. This beautifully crafted temple in the middle of the jungle in Chiang Mai.
* Pick up at your hotel at 07.30 am.
* Drive up to visit Doi Suthep Temple – One of five Royal Temples in Chiang Mai, It is not only an important and holy temple but also famous tourist area. This is Chiang Mai’s most important and most visible landmark
* Visit Wat Palad (or Wat Pha Lat) is a temple in Chiang Mai that is tucked away in the heart of the jungle.
* Return to your hotel in Chiang Mai around 11.30 am.
This tour includes:
* Licensed English Speaking Tour Guide
* Private transport by air con-minibus/car
* All entrance fees
* Pick up and drop off at your hotel
Clothing: Polite clothes such as trousers or a long skirt should be worn for the visit temple
Type: Private tour
Price: 1,200 Baht/pax (Private tour only. Minimum 2 pax.)