Featured on Wat Phra That Doi Suthep Temple Tour in the evening is the most sacred temple in Chiang Mai and surrounding attractions ” Wat Phra That Doi Suthep” is a Theravada Buddhist temple in Chiang Mai Province, Thailand. The temple is often referred to as “Doi Suthep” although this is actually the name of the mountain it is located on. The temple is located 15 kilometres (9.3 mi) from the city of Chiang Mai and is a sacred site to many Thai people. From the temple, impressive views of Chiang Mai can be seen and it remains a popular destination for tourists.
Afer that drive to “Chiang Mai Night safari” which is one of the world’s most modern natural tourist attraction. Chiang Mai Night Safari is located on south side of Chiang Mai City about 12 kilometers from Chiang Mai City. There are 131 hectares land space . Visitors can enjoy with different variety of wildlife and nice atmosphere surrounding with the natural resources . Going around by taking the tram into the wildlife’s world . Get close to the animals and gain more knowledge from the tram officer who will give the information along the way with 2 different zones in the Predator zone and the Sawanna zone. After taking the tram in both zones , you can have a walk around the lake to see more animals before the night fall. Then enjoy with the beautiful light and sound dancing fountain on the water screen in the middle of the lake before the return to the hotel.
Highlights & Features
- Doi Suthep Temple is the most sacred temple in Chiang Mai
- Chiang Mai Nigh Safari and see many wildlife Animal.
- Enjoy the zoo tram which take you around the Night Safari Area.
- Enjoy the Musical Fountain & Water Screen, Safari dancing & Cabaret Show can be seen here
- English speaking Guide
- Comfortable air-con car or mini bus
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel
- Doi Suthep Temple Entrace fee
- Chiang Mai Night Safari Ticket entrance fee
- Chiang Mai Night Safari zoo tram
- The Musical Fountain & Water Screen
- Gratuities (optional)
- Pick up from your hotel in Chiang Mai at 15.30 pm.
- Visit Doi Suthep Temple in the evening
- Visit Chiang Mai Night Safari
- Return to your hotel in Chiang Mai
What you can expect ?
- Visit one of Landmark of Chiang Mai
- View the bird-eye view of Chiang Mai City..
- Great Fresh air
- Enjoy photographing