Elephant Discovery Chiang Mai Conception
The mainly point the Karen people want to bring back the elephants to their home, also elephants will be more comfortable to stay at the Village more than stay at the Camp. Every Day the elephants will work 4 hours a day and after we will let them to the rain forest until morning to find the food and get back to the nature. (They know the plants and herbs to make them have a healthy food). Also development to the village and all public utility…Etc.
Highlights & Features
Special Elephant Discovery Chiang Mai
Travelling on off road terrains require by 4×4 wheel drive vehicle. Pass the most beautiful route of Chiang Mai with fantastic local road and panoramic views. Greeting meet up with local people (White Karen Hill Tribe) and all the Elephants. Also feed, Bath and Soak up your own Elephant. Riding (4×4) Elephant with bareback to the waterfall via the rain forest up to the hill, pass the rice fields…and the creek discovery.
What is included:
• Transfer from hotel (Return)
• Meal + Water
Pick up 7:30-8:00am from your Hotel or Guesthouse.
• Travel approximately 1:50 hours;
• Upon arrival you will receive instructions in the basics of Elephant training theory from experienced trainers;
• Use what you have learned to bond with your elephant and interact with the elephant under the supervision of an experienced trainer;
• Learn how to ride, feed and communicate with your elephant in a day…with Elephant Discovery.
Real rain forest, Real nature habitat, Real discovery.
PS: Riding4x4 Elephant about 3 hours or more.
1 Day Training Course 2,400 THB./person (Share elephant 2 person/1 elephant.)
1 Day Training Course 4,500 THB./person (1 person/1 elephant.)