Price is 1,700 baht per person (Half day No Riding)
Here at the elephant jungle sanctuary we want you as guests to experience life with our elephants in their natural home.
Our number one priority is the safety and comfort of our elephants and we treat them with the utmost care
Highlights & Features
- As guests you will have the opportunity to witness a traditional mahout lifestyle and learn about the harmonious bond between man and elephant.
- We offer you the unique opportunity to experience the lifestyle of our elephants in their natural habitat. We take you from your location to a local village up the mountains in the deep jungle to discover the true nature of these peaceful giants.
- We offer you an experience which is eco-friendly and shows the elephants the respect they deserve!
- Pick up / Drop off from your hotel.
- English speaking tour guide.
- Food for feeding elephants.
- Change of clothes and some good shoes / sandals that you don’t mind getting wet / dirty.
- Sunscreem / hat / insect spay.
- Any medicines.
- Own toiletries / toilet paper
- Soft drinks / Souvenir
Half Day Package
- Pick up from hotel around 7.00-7.30 am.
- Arrive at the camp
- Meet the elephants
- Learn about the history of the elephants
- Feed the elephants and take photos
- Waterfall bathing with elephants
- Visit Karen village.
- Finish around 11.30 am.