If you are looking for some out door activity for your family, here is one of the best place for your family to be very close to the majesty animal.. Thai Elephant Conservation Center is another great place to bring family to visit for a half or full day..
Highlights & Features
- Activities at Thai Elephant Conservation Center includes Elephant bathing show, elephant show, feeding the baby elephant and Learning the process to make elephant dung paper and then visit Elephant Hospital
- Licensed English speaking tour guide
- Private transport by air con minibus/car
- Experienced Driver
- All listed activities
- All entrance fees
- Pick up and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Elephant ride which can be make at TECC ( Optional )
- Pickup from your hotel in Chiang Mai. 07:00 am
- Drive one and half hour down south of Chiang Mai to Lampang Province
- Arrive at Thai Elephant Conservation Center to visit following activities; visit and feed the baby elephant, elephant hospital, elephant bathing and elephant show
Optional tour in the afternoon you might interest..
- Wat Phra That Doi Suthep
- Chiang Mai Night Safari
- Khun Toke Dinner and hill tribe show
What you can expect ?
- Enjoy taking picture with elephant upclose
- Watching the elephant bathing
- Watching elephant shows including logging technique, painting and playing music instrument
- Feed and play with baby elephants
- Learning how to make the elephant dung paper