Featured on Mae Sa Elephant Camp, Sankhampaeng Home Industries + Doi Suthep Temple. See the lovely elephants at Mae Sa Elephant Camp and then have lunch after that we will drive to Sankhampaeng area to See how to make the famous local handicrafts such as Thai silk, wood carving, silverware, lacquer ware and the most famous specialty of this village-umbrella making. Finally we will drive up to visit Doi Suthep Temple on the mountain.
Highlights & Features
- Mae Sa Elephant Camp
- Sankhampaeng Home Industries
- Wat Phra That Doi Suthep Temple
- Licensed English speaking tour guide
- Comfortable air-con car/mini bus
- All entrance fees
- All listed activities
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel
- Option – Elephant riding at Mae Sa Elephant Camp
- Price 400 baht/person/half hour
- Price 600 baht/person/one hour (based on two persons sharing one elephant)
- Fees for playing with tigers at Tiger Kingdom 420-620 baht(depending on package)
- Pick up from your hotel in Chiang Mai at 8:00pm
- Visit Mae Sa Elephant camp and see Elephant bathing and elephant Show
- (Optional: Elephant ride)
- (Option: Visit Tiger Kingdom)
- Drive to Sankhampaeng area to visit Home Industries
- Then Visit Doi Suthep temple.
- Return to your hotel in Chiang Mai at 16.00 pm.