I am totally agreed that any trip to Chiang Mai or the North of Thailand could not complete with visiting this temple.. But you have to know that right time to visit this temple as it ‘s very crowded, the best time is early morning or late in the evening.
Wat Phra That Doi Suthep Temple Tour in the evening is featured on one of the most sacred temple in Chiang Mai and surrounding attractions ” Wat Phra That Doi Suthep” is a Theravada Buddhist temple in Chiang Mai Province, Thailand. The temple is often referred to as “Doi Suthep” although this is actually the name of the mountain it is located on. The temple is located 15 kilometers (9.3 mi) from the city of Chiang Mai and is a sacred site to many Thai people. From the temple, impressive views of Chiang Mai can be seen and it remains a popular destination for tourists.
Highlights & Features
- The highlight of this program is the monk chanting
- Wat Phra That Doi Suthep one of the most sacred temple in Chiang Mai built in 1929 by the sixth King Phaya Kue Na of Lanna Kingdom
- Viewpoint; watching the top view of Chiang Mai at night
* Licensed English Tour Guide
* Private transport by air con-minibus/car
* All entrance fees
* Pick up and drop off at your hotel
- Pick up from your hotel in Chiang Mai at 16.30-17.00 pm.
- Driver around the old city and then continue to Doi Suthep Temple
- 45 minutes arrive Doi Suthep Temple the most famous temple in Chiang Mai
- The monk chanting
- They turn on spotlight, walk around outside to visit the panoramic view of Chiang Mai
- Return to your hotel
***Dress properly should be cover knee and no short. Shirt cover shoulder***