The day begins with a scenic drive along the mountains south of Chiang Mai. Upon reaching Doi Inthanon National Park, our Tour Guide will take you into the park where you will visit the beautiful waterfalls (Wachirathan Waterfall) then drive up to the top of the mountain, the highest of Thailand. At the top you can see the twin Chedis commemorating the birthdays of the King and Queen of Thailand . After happy with the picturesque beauty in the fog, we will follow the nature-study trek at an altitude of 2,000-2,565 meters at Kiw Mae Pan. Trekking through Kiw Mae Pan. Then visit Hmong Market, the market sells fresh vegetables and fruit, also the special tea from the area.
Visiting Doi Innthanon is possible throughout the year. However the best period for viewing the waterfalls is May through November, that for viewing wild flowers is December through February, and for Ornithologists, November through March.
Highlights & Features
- Visit Beautiful Waterfall(Wachirathan Waterfall)
- The highest mountain in Thailand-Doi Inthanon National Park
- Trekking approx. 2-3 hours through the beautiful forest (Inthanon National Park)
- Pagodas: Phra Mahathat Chedi Nophamethanidol & Noppholbhumisiri Phra Mahathat
- Nature trails in Doi Inthanon park:
- Kiw Mae Pan trail
- Visit Hmong Market
What is included:
- Air-conditioned car/mini bus
- Pick-up and drop-off from Chiang Mai Hotels
- All entrance fee
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Local Guided to visit to Doi Intanon National Park
- Trek along the Kiw Mae Pan Trail
- Pick-up at your hotel at 07.30 am.
- Visit the beautiful waterfall (Wachiratan waterfall)
- Visit the highest mountain of Thailand situated in the beautiful Doi Innthanon National Park(8,514 feet or 2,565 meters)
- Visit Pagodas: Phra Mahathat Chedi Nophamethanidol & Noppholbhumisiri Phra Mahathat
- Trek along the Kew Mae Pan Trail