This package is about to combine the most popular activities based on reviews on tripadvisor.com and all program need to be booked in advance as their popularity among the tourist.. To combine this tour package together you will get the most discount rate that you could not find any on internet..
Day 1: Patara Elephant Farm
Patara Elephant farm is family run elephant camp in the North of Chiang Mai, Pat its owner will be your guide to teach you about how to become the elephant keeper or mahout, you will do what the mahout do with their elephant.. The highlight of this package must be riding the elephant to visit the water fall and swim with him..
- 07.30 AM. – Pick up from your hotel and transfer to Patara Elephant Farm.
- 08.15 AM. – Arrive at the farm. Make registration. Get change to our training outfit. Prepare for training.
- 08.30 AM. – Training session includes, hiking to find the elephant in the bush. Learn about elephant farm management and our breeding program. Train to approach and be near elephant. Learn to observe elephant temperament. Introducing to every of our elephants. Morning feed. Daily health care for elephant. Pregnancy test for elephant and care taking for mother with small baby. Train to unchain and walk your elephant to the river. Learn about elephant skin care and bath your elephant in the river. Instructed training to get on the elephant neck with difference technique, sitting on the elephant, basic riding skill and spoken commands for elephant Practice on getting upon and coming down from the elephant.
- 10.00 AM. – Bare-back riding session. Practice on easy riding trip within the farm and a short trip to visit local temple. Learn about elephant the Buddhism and the believe of the Thais people relate to elephant.
- 11.00 AM. – Setting of for a long up hill trip to visit waterfall for picnic lunch and refreshing in the water with your elephant.
- 14.00 PM. – Elephant riding trip back to the farm for evening feed.
- 15.00 PM. – Farewell and photo taking with your elephants.
- 16.00 PM. – Transfer back to your hotel.
Duration: 5-8 hours. (Pick up time 7.30-07.45 am.)
Includes: You will own one of our elephants for a day!!! Learn to care for and ride your elephant bare-back, to love and understand it. DVD photo and VCD clips of your training is available. Equipment and Training outfits are provided.
Suggestions: T-Shirt, long pants, extra clothes, Swimming suit, Sandals or slippers, Sunblock lotion, Insect Spray.
Day 2: One day Course at Siam Rice Cooking School
Siam Rice Thai Cooking School, The Art of Thai Cuisine. Recommended by: Tripadvisor.com
Siam Rice offers its customers the opportunity to learn how to cook real Thai food in a traditional style with skilled and friendly teacher. Your are cooking experience with the master is assured to be educational, entertaining, memorable, plus our instructors will give you the confidence to recreate the dishes that you make with us back home: NAN, she is your cooking instructor she had a hugeness smile all the time when she spent with you.
We will share the secrets of how to cook delicious Thai dishes. In order for you to get the most out of your experience we also strive to keep the classes small: the average class size ranges1 to 9 peoples, ensuring that our instructor has plenty of time spent with you.
All the ingredients For Cooking
- Free Tea, Coffee and Drinking Water
- Free Recipe Book
- Class Size 9 to 10 People
- One Person per One Wok
- Taught By The Owner
- English Speaking Cooking Instructor
- Course Available Everyday
- All Dishes Available as Vegetarian
- Fresh Market Tour
- Eating All the food you cook or take away
Course Timetable: 09.00 a.m. to 3.30 p.m. Select 7 dishes
The entire menu can be vegetarian and spicy or non spicy to suit to own taste
Day 3: Flight of the Gibbon Chiang Mai
Flight of the Gibbon – a highly recommended adventure day trip. Fly through the canopy tree tops on zip lines.
Unforgettable Thailand Holidays at the Top Rated Zip Line Canopy Adventure in Asia!
Only one zipline adventure takes you deep inside the real 1500 year old Thai rainforest and soaring through the trees and over the jungle canopy with the endangered and elusive gibbons.
Our Most Popular: FLIGHT OF THE GIBBON™ WORLD FAMOUS ZIP LINE CANOPY ADVENTURE
- Pick-up from your hotel/Guest house
- Arrive at Gibbon Adventure Base / Welcome & Introduction.
- Put on safety gear / Go to starting point / Full Safety Briefing.
- Start the Adventure, 33 stations of high-flying fun.
- Canopy Adventure finishes / Eat lunch.
- Jungle trek to scenic site.
- Program Wrap-up / Board vans and transfer back.
- Arrive back in Chiang Mai.