- Rantong Care Program at Rantong Elephant camp we Rescue Abused Elephants, specially the Injured Elephants to provide them the life that they deserve and we need your help!
- These elephants need Love and Understanding and your presence can do it.
- This program will allow you to feed, interact and bath with these majestic creatures.
- They will show your their strength but also how gentle and intelligent they are.
- Our program doesn’t require any special training, just an open heart and mind.
- Our guides are extremely experienced and will make you comfortable getting closer to our elephants
- We will provide transpiration (which gives an amazing cultural view of Chiang Mai) as well as traditional Thai Lunch.
Highlights & Features
- Rantong Care Program, No Riding Program, Feeding, Playing, Interacting and Bathing
- Here at Ran-Tong camp WE DON’T use heavy chains, hooks or sticks utilized for beating the elephants only for the joy of the tourists, WE DON’T use elephants for tricks such as painting, dancing or other unnatural positions, WE DON’T separate the elephant babies from their mother.
- We are adopting a friendly method that no other camps are using.
- Taking care of them is a really costly and strenuous process and we need all the help we can get.
A new camp completely dedicated to the rehabilitation of baby, pregnant and injured elephants!!!
Preservation, rehabilitation and conservation are our first targets.
- You wont be able to ride them with these new programs, But you will have much more understanding and connection with our elephants.
What is included:
- Round trip transfer from hotel to the camp
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Elephant Trainer Clothes
- 8:00 – 8:30 AM Pick you up from your hotel / guesthouse
- You will start your elephant school, where you will learn all about the camp and these incredible creatures
- Making Vitamins for the Elephants including Pregnant, Injured and Old Elephants
- Take the elephant for a walk and let them roam and eat grass
- Take the elephant to bath
- 3:30 –4:00 PM Return to Chiang Mai
Things to bring:
- Clothes, Towel
- Shampoo, Soap, Toilet Paper, Camera
- Mosquito Spray, Snacks