You will be picked up at your hotel and taken to Restaurant boat landing, just a few minutes from downtown Chiang Mai
Boat departs four times a day at 9.00 a.m., 11.30 a.m.. 14.00 p.m. and 16.00 p.m.
Highlights & Features
- Visit “Wiang Kum Kam the Ancient Underground City” The first capital of Lanna
- Pleasant with boat journey at Mae Ping River
- Horse and carriage to view six historical temple remains
- Wiang Kum Kam Ancient City Six temples Tour;
What is included:
- Pick up and drop off at hotel in the city center
- All listed activities
- A pleasant 20-minutes journey down river aboard a spacious new and comfortable teak-fitted cruise boat to local hut.
- By the tour (subject to government restriction) horse and carriage to Wiang Kum Kam Museum.
- Horse and carriage through Thawangtan Village to view six historical temple remains.
- Return to local hut for complementary and herb juices.
- Relaxed return boat journey back to town and return to your hotel