The Budget transport package from Chiang Mai to Luang Prabang including 1 nights accommodation in Chiang Khong. This option you will take the slow transport boat down the Mekong River.
Highlights & Features
Slow Boat Package 3 days 2 nights Chiang Mai to Luang Prabang (Visit Wat Rongkhun (White Temple), Included guesthouse at Chiang Khong )
- Mini bus from Chiang Mai to Chiang Khong
- Slow Boat Ticket to Luang Prabang
- One night at Chiang Khong with breakfast
- Dinner on Day 1 and Lunch Box on Day 2
- Transport from boat landing to the city (Luang Prabang)
- Guest House in Pakbang on Day 2, Breakfast, Dinner on Day 2, Lunch on Day 1 and Day 3
- Laos Visa
Chiang Mai to Chiang Khong
- 09.30 – 10.00 A.M. – Pick up from your hotel/Guest House (Hotel in the city center only) and Depart from Chiang Mai by air conditioned mini bus approximately 5-6 hours to Chiang Khong.
- 12.30 P.M. – Stop at Pattharawadee Restaurant (Your own account)
- 13.30 P.M. – Stop at Wat Rongkhun (White Temple) for 20 minutes.
- 16.00 P.M. – Arrive at Chiang Khong and overnight at Namkhong Guest House// Included dinner. ( 1 night fan room & Share bathroom)
Chiang Khong to Pak Beng Village (Laos)
- 07.30 A.M. – Breakfast at Guest House
- 08.30 A.M. – Transfer to the border and take you to Friendship’s bridge 20 mins to Laos side (Not include Laos Visa – Your own payment)
- 10.00 A.M. – Take a Slow boat for 6 hours to Pak Beng Village ( Included lunch box)
- 17.30-18.00 P.M. – Arrive at Pak Beng Village and overnight here (Exclude !!! Your own payment.)
Pak Beng Village to Luang Prabang
- 09.00 A.M. – Leave from Pak Beng Village to Luang Prabang about 5-6 hours (Not include Lunch)
- 17.00-17.30 P.M. – Arrive at Luang Prabang Pier.
* It’s better to prepare your food from your hotel in Pakbang than get in the boat.
What you can expect ?
- Budget transfer from Chiang Mai to Luang Prabang
- Cheap options