The Budget transport package from Chiang Mai to Laung Prabang including a nights accommodation at Chiang Khong. This option you will take the speed boat down the Mekong. You will spend about 6 hours on the boat.
Highlights & Features
Speed Boat Package 2 days 1 nights Chiang Mai to Luang Prabang (Visit Wat Rongkhun (White Temple), Included guesthouse at Chiang Khong )
Day: 1 Chiang Mai to Chiang Khong
- 09.30 – 10.00 A.M. – Pick up from your hotel/Guest House (Hotel in the city center only) and Depart from Chiang Mai by air conditioned mini bus approximately 5-6 hours to Chiang Khong.
- 12.30 P.M. – Stop at Pattharawadee Restaurant (Your own account)
- 13.30 P.M. – Stop at Wat Rongkhun (White Temple) for 20 minutes.
- 16.00 P.M. – Arrive at Chiang Khong and overnight at Namkhong Guest House// Included dinner (1 night fan room & Share bathroom)
Day 2: Chiang Khong to Luang Prabang (Laos)
- 07.30 A.M. – Breakfast at Guest House
- 08.30 A.M. – Transfer to the border and take you to Friendship’s bridge 20 mins to Laos side (Not include Laos Visa – Your own payment)
- 10.00 A.M. – Then take Speed Boat for 6-7 hours to Luang Prabang ( Included lunch box)
- 17.00-17.30 P.M. – Arrive at Luang Prabang Pier
What is included:
- Mini bus from Chiang Mai to Chiang Khong
- Speed Boat Ticket to Luang Prabang
- One night at Chiang Khong with breakfast
- Dinner and Lunch Box on Day 2
What is not included:
- Transport from boat landing to the city (Luang Prabang)
- Laos Visa