Featured on the number one tourist attraction in Lampang Province which located down south of Chiang Mai.. The Thai Elephant Conservation Center (TECC), founded in 1993 under Royal Patronage, cares for more than 50 Asian elephants in a beautiful forest conveniently located near the famous city of Chiang Mai. Beyond being an exciting tourist experience, the TECC is also known for its pioneering work in conservation and science. The TECC also proudly houses six of HM King Bhumibol’s ten white elephants in the Royal Elephant Stables.
Highlights & Features
- Visiting and feeding the baby elephants at the Elephant Nursery..
- Visit the sick elephants at Elephant Hospital
- Enjoy watching the Elephant Bathing
- Watching the Elephant shows including Traditional Logging Demonstration, Painting, Thai Music performance..
- Learn to make the Elephant Dung Paper
- Visit Wat Phra That Hariphunchai in Lamphun
What is included:
- Admission fee at the Thai Elephant Conservation Center Lampang
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Comfortable Air-con vehicle
- Accident insurance
What is not included:
- Elephant Riding
- Personal expenses
- Depart from Chiang Mai at 07:00 am
- Arrive at the Thai Elephant Conservation Center approximately 08:30 am
- Visit Baby elephant and sick elephants at the Elephant Hospital
- Watching the Elephant bathing at 09:00 am
- Watching the Elephant Shows at 10:00 am and feed them after the show
- Visit the Elephant Dung Paper Factory to learn its process
- Lunch at TECC and leave the camp
- Visit Wat Phra That Hariphunchai afterward..