Wualai Walking Street (Saturday Market) The Wualai has been so far known for good quality of silver and lacquer wares. On Saturday evenings, the open-air market will be set up for the famous handicraft area. Do not miss a chance to shop for authentic northern silver, lacquer wares and unique handicrafts. Tourists are enjoy the local foods and Thai traditional performances. The market start from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Interestings / Valuable Properties !
- Enjoy tasting Thai and Northern Thai Foods
- Buying high quality Silver products
- Buying some cloths
- Selecting some Wood carves..
- Listening to North Thai Folk Songs
How to get there ?
Wualai Walking Street takes place on Wualai Street on the south part of Chiang Mai Moat, it ‘s so easy to get there by walking, motorbike, bicycle or driving personal car..
Related info & FAQS
- Chiang Mai Sunday Market ( Walking Street at Rachadamnern Road )
- Lampang Walking Street ( Kong Tah Road )